- Gently remove bandage after 1-3 hrs
- Gently wash with warm water and mild soap after removing bandage. After cleaning, gently pat dry and apply a LIGHT <-----(no really) layer of A&D ointment. Repeat 3 times a day for 3 days then switch to a fragrance-free hand lotion for the next two weeks or until healing is complete.(under extremely humid conditions it is ok to let the tattoo dry out for 24 to 48 hrs before applying ointment)
- Avoid chlorine pools, salt water, extended periods in the water, direct sunlight, and any type of rough treatment to your new tattoo for a minimum of 2 weeks.
- When showering, DO NOT allow water to hit your new tattoo directly. Always pat a fresh tattoo dry, don't wipe.
- DO NOT pick, SCRATCH, or PULL on any peeling skin.
- After your tattoo is completely healed, a sunblock of SPF30 or higher is required when exposed to ultraviolet light (sun, tanning beds, etc.)
- Always wash your hands before touching your fresh tattoo. Remember tattoos have to go through a complete healing process. Baby your new tattoo to insure maximum results.
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call 941-955-6246 or e-mail email@example.com